Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Perfect Songs.

The perfect songs,
and the memories that play with them,
echoing in my mind,
'cos every time I hear that song,
I see you face everywhere,
And i cant help but smile.

Our story is'nt like the usual,
i was left alone with nothing but denial,
You left me hanging.
But I still know if i were dieing,
You'd be by my side,
forlorn,crying,
You'd want to kill youself too,
but she'd never let you.

The perfect songs,
and memories that sing along,
flashing in my head,
I'm a nervous wreck,
This broken heart will never mend,
But people say your true,
And I dont wanna get over you.

Maybe thats what I wish for,
spending every second,
Hoping these daydreams come true,
but it's so confusing,
presuming you want me too.
Cos when I see you with her,
you seem so alive,
You make me want to hate her,
but if she makes you so happy,
how can I ?

The perfect songs,
and the memories that aren't so far along
eventually fade away.
Through all that,i'd only be happy,
knowing your okay.

You make me want to care,
I hope you care about me too,
This memory isn't goin anywhere
without you.